Work Permit Application
Any student attending Glendora High School is required to obtain a work permit to work in the State of California. Follow the steps below to complete the application.
- Complete the Minor's Information Section
- Complete the School's Information Section
- Print the form and take it to the employer to complete the employer's information section. This will acknowledge that the student has been hired.
- The application must have the parent or guardian's signature to print the work permit.
- Once it is completed with all appropriate signatures, scan the form and email it to Courtney Baeza at firstname.lastname@example.org. The completed work permit form will be emailed back to the student for signature.
- The completed work permit will be taken back to the employer for their records.
Click Here to print the work permit application.